Prep Time: 6 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Price: $4.20 per serving
Ingredients, all organic:
- 2 Cups of Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Slice from Fernandes Multi corn Bun
- 1 Cup of Pear Slices
- 3 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- 4 Sliders
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of Moringa Powder
Nutritional Fact: Did you know that Moringa contains an extremely high amount of vitamins, antioxidants and minerals? It is currently one of the well-known super foods.
- 1 Pan
- Add the sliders to a pan over a medium flame. Add 3 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Add in 1 cup of pear slices and sprinkle over 1 tablespoon of Moringa powder.
- Cook the sliders for 4 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, take a bed of Romaine lettuce and dress with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of vinegar. Add some extra Moringa powder.
- Serve by placing 1 slice of Fernandes multi-corn bread on a plate, add 1 slider, add a pear slice and you’re good to go!
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with LOVE!