Peggy’s Shrimp-Artichoke Salad
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: 3-5 minutes
Price: $6.50 per serving
Ingredients, all organic:
- 1 Cup of Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Tablespoon of Pesto
- 1 Cup of Artichoke
- 4 Large Shrimps
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil
Nutritional Fact: Did you know that artichokes have the most antioxidants of all vegetables?
- 1 Pan
- Place the shrimps in a pan over a medium flame. Add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of pesto.
- Leave to cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Prepare the salad with a bed of Romaine lettuce and dress it with 1 cup of sliced artichokes.
- Add dots of pesto on the lettuce.
- Once the shrimps are done, serve on top of the salad on a plate.
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with LOVE!