Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Price: $3.50 per serving
Ingredients, all organic:
- 2 lb. of Fresh flounder
- 2 Teaspoons of any fish seasoning
- 8 Tablespoons of pancake batter
- 4 Tablespoons of coconut oil
- 4 Cups of a mixed mélange lettuce leaves
- 2 Lemons
- 20 Green olives
- 2 Cups of mixed Mediterranean dried fruits with cranberry and pecan
- 2 Skillets
- Kitchen scissors
- Serving plates
- Sprinkle the fish seasoning on all sides of the fish and then cover it with pancake batter.
- Place a skillet on the stove with 2 tablespoons of coconut and fry the fish on both sides for 3 minutes, until it’s crispy and golden brown.
- Place 1 cup of mélange lettuce in the middle of each serving plate.
- Sprinkle the Mediterranean fruits and the 5 chopped olives over the plates.
- Dress the nice fried flounder on top of the lettuce and add ½ a lemon next to it.
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with Love!