Prep Time: 6 minutes
Cook Time: 16 minutes
Price: $4.00 per serving
Difficulty: Multi Task (More pans on the Stove)
Ingredients, all organic:
- 2 Pieces of salmon
- 9 Pieces of whole wheat lasagna pasta
- 3 Teaspoons of olive oil
- 3 Small zucchinis
- 3 Sprigs of fresh basil leaves
- 1 Teaspoon of Peggy’s Signature Garlic
- 4 Pats of cream cheese
- 2 Cups of tomato sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of oregano
- 3 Teaspoons of wasabi
- 10 oz. of Grated Gouda cheese
- 4 Teaspoons of teriyaki sauce
- 3 Teaspoons of soy sauce
- Lasagna pan
- Wooden spoon
- Oven bowl
- Grill skillet
- Serving plates
- Put the pot with water on the stove to boil. When it boils, place the lasagna pasta to cook for 4 minutes.
- For the sauce, add 2 teaspoons of olive oil in the pan sauté the salmon for 2 minutes. Take the skin off and break the salmon into small pieces.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Peggy’s Signature Garlic, 4 teaspoons of teriyaki, 3 teaspoons of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of oregano, 3 teaspoons of wasabi, and 1 sliced zucchini to cook in the sauce.
- Add 2 cups of tomato sauce, the chopped basil sprigs, and the pats of cream cheese. Mix everything and cook for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, slice the two zucchinis into long pieces.
- Using 1 teaspoon of olive oil, grill them in the skillet for 2 minutes on each side.
- When everything is done, start to dress the lasagna leaves in the lasagna bowl. Start with the first layer; add the sauce with grated cheese on top. Repeat the same process until you get to the top of the bowl. Cover the top with grated cheese and put the bowl in the oven to cook for 10 minutes at 350F.
- When done, cut into 4 pieces, and serve on a plate.
- Start with the grilled zucchini, add the lasagna, dress it with a fresh basil leaf.
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with Love!