** When in season, it’s lobster fest in Peggy’s Kitchen, because the lobsters are cheap. I paid $8 for 1 pre-cooked lobster. What a dream for a New York girl, Less then $10 in less then 10 min. Ok!!!
** And because I want the lobster to soak in the sauce to absorb all flavors, I crack the lobster before putting it in the saucepan!!!
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 9 minutes
Price: $10.00 per serving
Ingredients, all organic:
- 2 Pre-cooked lobsters
- 3 Cups of tomato sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of Peggy’s Signature Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 Sprigs of fresh Basil
- 1 Cup of fish broth
- 1 Teaspoon of Peggy’s Signature Madame Jeanette
- 2 Cups of Angel hair spaghetti (serving for 2)
- Cutting board
- Kitchen scissors
- 2 Pans
- Wooden spoon
- Pasta plates
- Cook the Angel hair pasta in a pasta pan for 3 minutes,
- In the meantime, start to cook the pasta sauce in a pan with 1 cup of fish broth, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 3 cups of tomato sauce, 1 lobster chopped in small pieces, 1 teaspoon of Peggy’s signature garlic, 1 teaspoon of Peggy’s Signature Madame Jeanette, and 2 chopped sprigs of fresh basil.
- Drain the pasta and add the pasta in the saucepan. Mix and cook for another 1 or 2 minutes. If needed, add some of the pasta water in this pan to keep it all nice and juicy.
- Cut the other lobster in half.
- Serve the pasta on a plate, curling it in the middle of the plate and use the other 1/2 lobster to dress on top.
- Use the last of the basil to dress on top of the lobster.
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with Love!