Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Price: $2.50 per serving
Ingredients, all organic:
- 4 Cups of chopped Iceberg lettuce
- 4 Ripe nectarines
- 4 Avocados
- 4 Teaspoons of mixed nuts
- 2 Chopped scallions
- 4 Slices of red onions
- 8 Teaspoons of olive oil
- 8 Teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
- 8 Teaspoons of Agave
- Cutting board
- 4 Salad plates
- Sharp knife
- Cut the bottom of the head off the iceberg lettuce and chop it into small pieces, until you have 4 cups.
- Rinse the lettuce and dry with paper towel.
- Dress the lettuce on the bottom of the plate, dividing over 4 plates. (1 cup per plate)
- Then, cut the avocados and nectarines.
- Dress over the salad, using 1 avocado and 1 nectarine per serving.
- Dress the sliced red onion over the salad along with the scallions.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of mixed nuts per serving and dress each serving with 2 teaspoons of olive oil, 2 teaspoons of Balsamic vinegar and 2 teaspoons of Agave.
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with Love!