Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Price: $2.00 per serving
Ingredients, all organic:
- 1 Large artichoke
- 1 Cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 Cup of water
- 4 Tablespoons of light sour cream
- 2 Teaspoons of Peggy’s Signature Masala, or any other yellow curry
- 2 Tablespoons of agave
- 4 Sliced radish
- 1 Large pan
- Small bowl
- Large serving plates
- Wash the artichoke, and put it in a large pan with 1 water.
- Add 1 cup of balsamic vinegar and 1 tablespoon of olive oil and cook for 8 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix 4 tablespoons of light sour cream with 2 tablespoons of Agave and 2 teaspoons of Peggy’s Signature Masala.
- Take the artichoke out of the pan with your tongs.
- Dress the artichoke on a plate. You can take the leaves out and dress them on the plate, slice the red radish and add on a leaf to give it a lotus look!
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with Love!