Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Price: $7.00 per serving
Ingredients, all organic:
- 2 Veal steaks
- 1 Zucchini (slice the whole zucchini with a cheese slicer into thin slices)
- 20 slices of shaved Parmesan
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 Teaspoon of cumin seeds
- 2 Teaspoons of chopped garlic
- 2 Teaspoons of Turmeric powder
- 3 Tablespoons of sour cream
- 8 Tablespoons of veggie broth
- 2 Tablespoons of pink potato salad
- Wooden spoon
- Cutting board and knife
- Grill pan
- Sauce pan
- 1 Hot plate
- Cheese slicer
- Plates for serving
- Turn on your hot plate to the maximum temperature, place the grill pan and add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Place the zucchini slices in the pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side. When done add the slices of Parmesan on top so that it slightly melts.
- In the meantime add the Veal steak to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side depending on how thick they are and on how well you like your steak cooked.
- To prepare the sauce place the saucepan on the stove over a medium flame and add 8 tablespoons of veggie broth, 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds, 2 teaspoons of garlic and 3 tablespoons of sour cream. Keep stirring until it becomes a lovely sauce. This process will not take longer then 3 min so leave the sauce to rest until your meat is ready.
- For the presentation start with the zucchini in the middle of your plate then place the steak on top and pour the sauce richly around the zucchini.
- Top the steak off with 1 tablespoon of pink potato salad and you’re good to go.
Zucchini:It is low in saturated Fat, Sodium and very low in Cholesterol. It is also a good source of protein, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Niacin, Phosphorus, Copper and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Magnesium, and Potassium
Turmeric: This food is very low in Cholesterol and Sodium. It is also a good source of Vitamin C and Magnesium and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin B6, Iron, Potassium and Manganese.
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with LOVE!