Prep Time: 6 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Price: $6.50 per serving
Difficulty: Multi Task Meal (more pots on the stove)
Ingredients, all organic:
- 2 Sirloin steaks
- 2 Pats of butter
- 4 Sprigs of Rosemary
- 1 Teaspoon of steak seasoning
- 2 Cups of truffle risotto, rice
- 1 Cup of veggie broth
- 2 Cups of arugula
- 1 Tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese
- Wooden spoon
- Pan to cook the risotto
- Grill pan for the sirloin
- Sharp meat knife
- Cutting board
- Serving plates
- Place 1 cup of veggie broth in a pan along with 2 cups of truffle risotto, rice.
- Cook this for 20 minutes on a medium burner. You’ll need to keep stirring until the rice becomes nice and creamy.
- After 15 minutes, add 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan and keep stirring for the remaining time.
- In the meantime, grill the sirloin steaks for 4 minutes on each side in a grill pan with 2 pats of butter. Put the burner on high for the first 2 minutes then turn down to a medium burner. Marinate the steaks with 1 teaspoon of steak seasoning.
- Once the sirloin is done, leave it to rest for 1 minute and then cut the steaks into thin slices.
- Once the risotto is done you can start on your presentation.
- Place a bed of arugula on the plate then add the risotto and top it off with equally divided slices of the sirloin.
- Place a sprig of Rosemary on top of each dish and you’re ready to indulge.
Nutritional Facts: Fresh arugula has virtually no impact on your daily calorie allowance. Whereas the nutrient-packed greens provide substantial amounts of vitamins A, K, C, folate, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and several beneficial phytochemicals. Truffles are rich in minerals such as phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, iron, Sulphur, chlorine, and silicone as well as amino acids.
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with LOVE!