Prep Time: 6 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Price: $4.50 per serving
Difficulty: Easy (1 pan dish)
Ingredients, all organic:
- 2 German beef sliders
- 1 Pat of butter
- 1 Teaspoon of steak seasoning
- 1 Cup of mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 Sprigs of Rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons of truffle mayo
- 2 Teaspoons of truffle sauce
- Wooden spoon
- 1 Grill pan to cook the sliders and the mushrooms
- Serving plates
- Add 1 pat of butter to one side of the grill pan on a medium burner along with the 2 beef sliders
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil on the other side of the pan, slice the mushrooms into the pan and cook for 6 minutes until brown and ready to serve.
- In the meantime, marinate the sliders on each side with 1 teaspoon of steak seasoning – remember most steak seasoning contains salt so don’t overdo it.
- You will notice all the juice from the cooking sliders will mix in with the mushrooms, which makes this a stunning dish.
- Cook the sliders on each side for 4 minutes or less if you like your beef really rare.
- Take the mushrooms out of the pan after 6 minutes and leave to rest.
- After 8 minutes leave the sliders to rest in the grill pan.
- To serve, start by placing the slider in the middle of the plate, add 1 tablespoon of truffle mayo followed by 1 teaspoon of truffle sauce and top each slider off with a nice composition using the mushrooms.
- Last but not least, add one sprig of Rosemary on top of each slider.
Nutritional Facts: Beef is an excellent source of various vitamins and minerals, including vitamin B12, zinc, selenium, iron, niacin and vitamin B6.
Truffles are rich in minerals such as phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, iron, sulphur, chlorine, silicone as well as being rich in amino acids. Mushroomsare a good source of dietary fiber, protein, vitamin C, folate, iron, zinc, manganese and a very good source of vitamin D, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, pantothenic acid, phosphorus, potassium, copper and selenium.
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with LOVE!