Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Price: $4.50 per serving
Ingredients, all organic:
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut oil
- 4 Teaspoons of chicken seasoning
- 4 Chicken Thighs wrapped in bacon slices
- 5 Tablespoons of home made pesto
- 2 Teaspoons of Peggy’s Signature Garlic
- 1 Cup of Sour cream
- 4 Pre-cooked Chestnuts, chopped in small pieces
- Spaghetti for 4
- Wooden Spoon
- 4 Pasta plates
- Pasta pan
- Skillet for the chicken
- Wooden spoon for the sauce
- Start by putting the chicken wrapped with bacon in a skillet with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and cook on a medium burner for 10 minutes – 5 minutes on each side.
- In the meantime take the chicken thighs, wrapped with bacon out of the skillet and cut into slices.
- Cook the pasta in a pan of water on another burner for 7 minutes.
- After 7 minutes, drain the pasta and add 5 tablespoons of fresh home made pesto, 2 teaspoons of Peggy’s signature garlic and 1 cup of sour cream. Mix all together with the pasta.
- Make sure you mix this well so that all the pasta absorbs the flavor of the sauce.
- Serve on a plate, try to dress it in the middle of the plate
- Add the sliced chicken thighs wrapped with bacon on top and sprinkle some chopped chestnuts on top of your dish.
Did you know that Basil is a great antioxidant and is a rich source of vitamin K, Zinc, Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium?
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with LOVE!