Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Price: $3 per serving
Ingredients, all organic:
- 2 Cups of Pasta
- 1 Cup of Spinach
- 1 Salmon Fillet
- 2 Teaspoons of Fish Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of Blue Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon of Shaved Parmesan
- 2 Teaspoons of Powdered Potato
Nutritional Fact: Did you know that spinach could help to improve your eyesight and strengthen your muscles?
- 1 Pot
- 1 Pan
- Cook 2 cups of pasta for 7-8 minutes in a pot of boiling water.
- Place the salmon in a pan on a medium flame and add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of garlic, 1 cup of spinach, 1 tablespoon of blue cheese and 2 teaspoons of fish seasoning. Mix it all together to create a juicy sauce.
- For a creamier sauce, add 1 cup of water and to make it even thicker, add 2 teaspoons of powdered potato.
- Now cook the salmon for 3 minutes on each side.
- Add the pasta to the pan with salmon and stir it all together.
- Once done, serve on a plate. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of shaved Parmesan on top and you’re good to go!
Bon Apetito, From Peggy with LOVE!